Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks for always being there for me :)

It has been 3+ years of memorable and precious moment with you. 3 years has passed in just a blink. I always know that you are good to me, care for me and love me. You have always been here with me, give me courage, necessary support and all the care I need.


Thanks for cracking jokes whenever I’m feeling down;

Thanks for making fun of yourself to make me laugh;

Thanks for fetching me everywhere, everyday, without complaining;

Thanks for being understanding while I throw tantrum to you;

Thanks for being a good listener when I need someone to talk to;

Thanks for everything you bring to my life.


I’m sure there will be many more years of happy moments awaiting us. Let’s work together to achieve all our goals in our life.


Here is a poem from me:


It's so nice to have u beside,

When u r around, everything seems so bright.

Now that I have realized,

I can't live without u by my side.


2 comments:

  1. girl, happy to read ur blog =)
    wish u and alex happy forever wor!!
    sweet sweet always k~~
    muax

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you ler laopo~ hehe! U both quickly get married la.. can't wait liao!

    ReplyDelete