Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wonder why~~~

I wonder why some people like to comment on what car you should buy.
I wonder why some people like to comment on why you didn’t buy the other color for your car.
I wonder why some people like to comment on where you should go for honeymoon.
I wonder why some people like to comment on what kind of rings you should buy.
I wonder why some people like to comment on why you didn’t buy bigger diamonds on it.
I wonder why some people like to comment on which restaurant you should have your wedding reception in.
I wonder why some people like to comment on whatever thing you have/own.

I wonder is this my thing or theirs…

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, u r facing these like what i faced during my wedding preparation.
    dun frust. there are lots of such people in this world. if we r good friend, we should support on what u had chosen :D

    Just follow your plan my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fen, ya, it's true... Now i know how u feel last time... :( And true, there are lots of this kind of ppl in this world. Thanks for being my supportive friend. Don care others, just follow what we desire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cindy~~! finally landed here.haha!
    Just treat that they are giving you opinions lo..but the final decision is still yours! so dont be scared to follow what your heart says!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Adelene~~ nice to see you here.. You have a very good blog, enjoy reading your posts. :D

    ReplyDelete